The following steps demonstrate how to use the Custom View option on the Notes Tab in CareVue to search out specific Note Titles.
1. Select the Notes tab. Go to the View menu, then Custom View.
2. Under the Search area, check Title and in the Text Box input NSG.
3. Change the Group By to Location and the Sort By to Title.
4. Go back to the View menu, then to Save as Default View.
5. Click OK to replace current defaults.
6. The Search criteria will show as BOLD in the Notes view.
1903 Wright Place, Suite 120
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Toll-Free (877) 633-7743