1. Within Fileman, select Print File Entries. Once you get to the First Print Field type the name of the Pharmacy Drug File report including bracket–[RLG DRUG FILE.
2. Before hitting enter, right-click on the header bar in the Putty header bar and select the Change Settings.
3. Select Logging.
4. All Session Output.
5. Then Browse to save the file as a text (.txt) file on your desktop.
6. Click Apply to save logging settings.
7. Hit enter to run the report.
8. Then at the Device Prompt type HOME;180;99999999.
9. Before closing out of Putty, right-click again on header bar and select Change Settings. Select Logging, then None and Apply to stop capturing session output. This will ensure that no additional data is pulled into the text file.
10. Review saved text file and remove any unnecessary lines that were captured and re-save file.
11. Open Excel and select Data Tab. Select Get External Data from Text.
12. Import the data from the text file that was just created.
13. Choose Delimited as the File Type,then click Next.
14. Deselect the Tab Delimiter and choose Other. Enter the up caret (^) character, shift-6, as the delimiter. Then click Finish.
15. The file will then be imported into Excel for any additional custom formatting that may be necessary
See below screen shots for example exporting saved Drug File Report from Fileman.
1903 Wright Place, Suite 120
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Toll-Free (877) 633-7743