1. Click on the Tools option then select Options… .
2. The Options box will open up on the General tab.
3. Select the Notes tab and click on the Document Titles button.
4. The Document Titles box will open up and you can select the Default Notes Titles that you want set.
5. Click on the Document Title and click on the “ADD” button.
6. Highlight the Note Title and click the button “Set to Default”. Finally click the button “Save Changes” then “OK” to exit.
7. Select a patient and click on the Notes tab. When you click on the “New Note” button, the Document Titles that you selected as a default Note will open up.