Make sure you have the appropriate keys: MAGCAP XMLDOC
Make sure you have added the Attach Images to the Tools tab in Carevue.
1) Save the CCDA to a drive you can navigate to with CareVue (just as you would with an image you were going to attach).
2) In CareVue, select the appropriate patient.
3) Choose Tools–>Attach Image.
4) Choose the Structured Document tab.
5) Navigate to the file you saved in step 1.
6) Click it and preview it to confirm this is the correct patient (match Name, Sex, DOB and any other identifiers.
Click Save Attachments.
7) The CCDA is now attached to the patient chart. You can view it again using the “Tools–>View Images” menu selection.
8) If you also want to reconcile problems, meds and allergies, proceed to click on the Clinical Recon icon.
9) Select the document you want, and click “OK”.
10) You can proceed to reconcile meds, problems and allergies.
1903 Wright Place, Suite 120
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Toll-Free (877) 633-7743