Enter or edit personnel classifications:
This option allows the user to enter or edit personnel and their classifications. There are four personnel classifications: Technologist, Interpreting Resident, Interpreting Staff and Clerk.
Press [Enter] after each entry.
1. From the Supervisor Menu, go to the Rad/Nuc Med Personnel Menu.
2. Enter Classification Enter/Edit.
3. At SELECT PERSONNEL:, enter the last name, first name of the person.
4. At SELECT RAD/NUC MED CLASSIFICATION:, choose a letter from the following list:
T – Technologist
R – Resident
S – Staff
C – Clerk
5. Enter YES to confirm your selection.
6. Press [Enter] to move to the next field.
7. At SELECT RAD/NUC MED LOCATION ACCESS:, enter a RAD/NUC MED Location or press [Enter] to bypass.
8. At RAD/NUC MED INACTIVE DATE, enter the date that this person was inactivated as a RAD/NUC MED user.
9. At STAFF REVIEW REQUIRED:, enter YES to require that an interpreting staff member review this resident’s report result or NO to not. Note: This field only applies to users classified as interpreting resident personnel.
10. At ALLOW VERIFYING OF OTHERS:, enter YES to allow this user to select another interpreting physician’s name and reports if s/he is classified as interpreting staff. Otherwise, enter NO. Note: This field only applies to users classified as interpreting staff.